Research and planning

Tuesday, 20 September 2016

TASK THREE: Conventions of an opening sequence

Clueless


Forrest Gump



Easy A


What I have learnt:
This task has enabled me to gain ideas about what I could possibly include some of my opening film scenes and how each bit shown in the film can symbolise something else. And also how simple things like font, editing and camera angle can be made different to keep the audience interested throughout. I also learnt how different opening title sequences from any film are so different but still work so well. Because of this, I can interoperate these findings into when making my opening title sequence; although it might not be the same as another film, it is still likely to work. I need to include different features like camera angles and different font of text to give the audience different clues about what my film might be about. I should also include features that give away who the target audience is for. For example, I should show bits of the set in my opening sequence to give a brief idea to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment