Quantitive Data:
I made a questionaire and asked a few people about their views on different films. I asked questions like:
- "What is your favourite film genre?"
- "What is your favourite thing about a movie?"
- "What don't you like about your favourite movie?"
- "What Coming of Age film have you seen before?"
These were the results I got:
Qualititve Data:
After this, I asked my friend about opening title sequences over messenger. This is what she said...



I also videoed someone else's answers and what they thought about the opening title sequence of 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off':
Learning Comment:
From doing this task, I have learnt different views and opinions about different types of opening title sequences, such as; what people like/dislike, their favourite film genres, favourite films, what they expect to see in the opening title sequence, the credits they expect to see and the orders and why. Because of this, I can use the information I collected and use it when making my own opening title sequence. I can use them to know which genre will be most popular to the target audience it is set for. This is important because the more popular it is, the more money it would go onto making and in order for any film to be successful, this has great significance.
No comments:
Post a Comment