Things that we did well:
- Our clips in this video joined together well and had no pauses.
- You could not realise that we only had one camera, throughout the whole thing it looks like we have 2.
- The sound effects and music also improved the continuity and helps the videos move on swiftly to the next.
Things that we could improve:
- We didn't crop out the actual sound from the videos, you can sometimes hear people speaking in the background which made the film look less professional and a bit more confusing for the audience.
- Some videos still didn't go together completely. For example, one of the clips here i am running down the stairs, I run straight instead of around at the bottom so I had to crop it a bit but you can still tell they aren't the same.
Learning Comment:
I learnt that adding sound effects can really help the continuity of the film. It adds effect and although some videos may not join completely, the music helps this and makes it look much better than without.
No comments:
Post a Comment